[keycloak-user] Trigger verification emails

Benjamin Hansmann [alphaApps] b.hansmann at alphaapps.de
Tue May 12 20:24:47 EDT 2015

For me there is generally only one feature missing now: When using the
admin rest api exclusively I would need a way to trigger verification
emails. Either as per Jira KEYCLOAK-944 or through Admin-Rest API. Is
this planned to be implemented in the near future? If it shouldn't
require to dive deep into keycloak internals I would be willing to
contribute an admin rest api endpoint to trigger these. Any hints where
to start looking in the code on github regarding verification emails and
admin rest api?

Two other remarks:

- If Jira KEYCLOAK-943 (account service rest api) should be implemented
one day, a nice to have would be to also provide an registration
endpoint.
- When creating an EventListener it does not get notified when creating
a user through Admin Console or Admin REST API, only self-registration
triggers onEvent().

Best Regards
Benjamin