[keycloak-user] HTML resources over SSL (v1.2.0.CR1)

Thorsten thorsten315 at gmx.de
Wed May 20 05:28:22 EDT 2015

Hey Hamed,

when you use a SSL reverse proxy you'll have to make some modification to
wildfly running Keycloak in order to get it to work. I had the same issue
with HAProxy acting as SSL proxy. Have a look at section 3.2.6.2 of the
manual:
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/server-installation.html#d4e356

It oulines the config changes required. Once done the resources should also
be delivered via SSL. At least this worked for me.

Cheers, Thorsten