[keycloak-user] Error upgrading MS SQL database from 1.1 Final to 1.2 Final

Schneider, John DODGE CONSULTING SERVICES, LLC John.Schneider at carrier.utc.com
Wed May 20 14:16:38 EDT 2015

Hi all,

I was excited to find out 1.2 was released and tried to upgrade my sandbox environment from 1.1 today.   I already had 1.1 deployed as a Wildlfly module, and extracted the 1.2 overlay edition along with the 1.2 Wildfly adapter.

The database update was chugging along fine for a bit, but did hit an error.  It seems to be an SQL dialect problem. Because of company policies, I'm forced to use MS SQL, and am using the JDBC 41 driver deployed as a Wildfly module.  I've attached the relevant log output, starting from the beginning of the database update.  I did take a DB backup before starting, so I can restore and replicate the update process from the beginning again.

Could you please take a look and let me know what I can do?

Thanks,
John