[keycloak-user] Error upgrading MS SQL database from 1.1 Final to 1.2 Final

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu May 21 02:23:14 EDT 2015

Hi,

This looks like a bug, it seems that MS SQL server doesn't know what the
'true' is, so the SQL statement used here
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/connections/jpa-liquibase/src/main/java/org/keycloak/connections/jpa/updater/liquibase/custom/JpaUpdate1_2_0_CR1.java#L20
is failing :-(

Could you create JIRA for it please? Btv. which version of MS SQL server
are you using?

Thanks,
Marek