[keycloak-user] Admin Client Create User

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu May 21 10:51:55 EDT 2015

Hmm... Isn't this method on UserResource useful for this:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/integration/admin-client/src/main/java/org/keycloak/admin/client/resource/UserResource.java#L46
?

For permanent password, I think you can just set flag
"setTemporary(false)" on CredentialRepresentation.

Marek