[keycloak-user] Use Existing Database without Importing Users

pubudu gunawardena pubudupg at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:14:02 EDT 2015

Thanks for the answer Marek. I actually did look into the user
federation example that comes with keycloak. In the settings for that,
there are buttons/settings to fully import users or to import
differences periodically which would bring the data to keycloak. The
thing is that there is already a database for users for the custom
website and Wordpress will also create its own users on login. With
keycloak there will be a third database of users whiich I feel will
lead to difficulties in maintaining. That is the reason why I wanted
to look for a solution that would not import the data to keycloak, but
authenticate against my user database directly.

--
Thanks,
Pubudu