[keycloak-user] keycloak Identity broker for Custom Authentication

Raghu Prabhala prabhalar at yahoo.com
Fri May 29 22:19:47 EDT 2015

 Hi,
I am wondering if anyone implemented an Identity Broker for custom authentication? If so, would appreciate some input on how to achieve that?
I tried implementing one using the existing OIDC broker as the starting point but the option to select this custom broker doesn't appear in the GUI. So my question is, what changes must be made in the GUI to make the custom broker visible? Appreciate any pointers
Thanks,Raghu