[keycloak-user] keycloak Identity broker for Custom Authentication

Raghu Prabhala prabhalar at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 07:55:11 EDT 2015

Thanks Bill. That helps. Now I am able to see the custom identity broker in the combobox. But when I choose it, I get a "page not found". It appears that I have to create a couple of html pages under the themes to display the content and perhaps modify some .js to show that page (looking at other identity providers to understand what needs to be done). Is there any documentation that outlines what we need to do?