[keycloak-user] LDAP Role Mapping after the "memberOf" style

Giovanni Baruzzi giovanni.baruzzi at syntlogo.de
Wed Nov 4 13:58:42 EST 2015

Dear all,

at the moment using the LDAP Identity federation we can map a role to the
membership to a group.

We are using instead of the groupMembership the „menberOf“ approach,
dedicating an attribute to list the values of the roles owned by the user.
How would you suggest the implementation of this requirement?
Can you imagine a way to implement it using the planned customised filter?
Should we go for a custom federation provider?

thank you for your answers,
Giovanni