[keycloak-user] Infinite loop in all browsers except Edge

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 14:54:30 EST 2015

You need to initialize Keycloak before AngularJS is initialized. Otherwise
Angular and Keycloak fights about rewriting the URL and you end up with the
infinite loop. It probably only works in Edge because it's slow ;)

We've got around this by not using ng-app to bootstrap Angular, but instead
bootstrap it from within the Keycloak init method. It's a bit of a hack,
but we haven't had the resources to write a proper Angular plugin for
Keycloak. Take a look at:
https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak/blob/master/examples/demo-template/angular-product-app/src/main/webapp/js/app.js#L23