[keycloak-user] Revision in chapter 8 JAAS plugin

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Mon Nov 9 05:10:07 EST 2015

KeycloakLoginModule is used mainly for propagation of security contexts
from servlet layer to other layers like EJB. We have some documentation
for that
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/ch08.html#jboss-adapter
. But AFAIK we don't have any example.

Besides that, we have login modules I've added for fuse support (
DirectAccessGrantsLoginModule and BearerTokenLoginModule), which are
documented here
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/ch08.html#jaas-adapter
. Besides Fuse, those are useful for the environments, which rely on
JAAS. For example someone used DirectAccessGrantsLoginModule in EJB
remote client application. Those also don't have example (I am planning
to add some and have JIRA for that open for year or so :-\ )

Marek