[keycloak-user] Enable CORS

Revanth Ayalasomayajula revanth at arvindinternet.com
Tue Nov 10 04:38:20 EST 2015

Hi

Here is my case. I don't have an keycloak.json. I just have a single html
page, locally that makes an ajax call to a confidential application behind
keycloak to get a html page. So now i am redirected to another url and then
to a keycloak login Url. On requesting this url, it gives me a CORS error.
In the web origins of the confidential app i am trying to access, i have
added my local url. Is this supposed to work or am i to add the url else
where also??

Thanks.