[keycloak-user] can not delete user using REST API -401 unauthorized.

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 03:50:23 EST 2015

What's the output of the "System.out.println(httpHeaders);" command?

Basically you need to include Authorization header with the content like:

Authorization: Bearer your-access-token-here

TBH I am not familiar with spring http client library you're using, so
not sure if you're sending headers correctly.

Marek