[keycloak-user] Issue (500 Internal Server Error) with "Update the client" via Admin REST API

Stan Silvert ssilvert at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 07:12:54 EST 2015

Funny.  I just ran into that exact NPE yesterday but I thought it was a
state that was caused by my new code.  So I only fixed it in that one
representation class.  But I'm not ready to merge that yet.

We really need to go through all the representations and set defaults
for all instance variables of type Boolean.  It's probably rare that we
would want that default to be null.  Even if it should be null we should
say so explicitly.

Stan