[keycloak-user] No email send out while creation of ne user

Sebastian Olscher sebastian.olscher at traveltainment.de
Mon Nov 16 05:32:42 EST 2015

Hello,

if this is an expected behavior, I´m asking myself how do I get knowledge about some essential points:

“Try to login with the newly created user”

How does the user know at which time the account is created and ready for login?
How does the user know the username for the login?
How does the user know the password for the first login?
How does the user know where to login if their might be more than one instances of “keycloak”?

Thanks,
Sebastian