[keycloak-user] Accessing RelayState in login.ftl?

Jeff Macomber jeff.macomber at modernizingmedicine.com
Mon Nov 16 09:10:45 EST 2015

Hi,

Is it possible to access the Saml RelayState information in the login.ftl?
I would like to pass forward information to allow pre-filling fields in
login.ftl (I have customized the login to add more than just user/pass).
Since SAML is redirect based query parameters will not work and it seems
RelayState might be the correct approach here but i cant figure out how i
would get at it in the login.ftl.  IF RelayState is not the correct
mechanism is there another approach for passing info from the client to the
login form?

Thanks
Jeff