[keycloak-user] (no subject)

Frank van Veen Frank.vanVeen at planonsoftware.com
Mon Nov 16 10:21:22 EST 2015

Hello Bill,

Sorry if my previous mail was not very helpful in describing my problem.

I want to go through the following steps to login:

1. User "Frank" with password "welcome" wants to login using keycloak
2. Keycloak request a user exist on the external database. If this returns true =>
3. Validate the password "welcome" to the password saved in keycloak which belongs to user "Frank".

The problem is that I don't understand how to validate the password "welcome" with the password located in the keycloak database.

Is there a way to request a " UserCredentialModel " and use the value stored in this object to check  if passwords match?
Is there a method that I can call that is similar to "ChallengeCredentials(String aPasswordToValidate)" which returns a Boolean?

Sincerely,

Frank van Veen