[keycloak-user] How to validate required for custom fields

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Nov 18 05:15:46 EST 2015

You can create custom validator for registration form via the
Authentication Flows SPI :
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/keycloak-server/html/auth_spi.html#d4e3448
.

Adding those custom validations works just for registration form, but
not for account management or update-profile pages. In the future, we
plan to improve so that you can attach custom validation on all 3 places
and you won't need to code your own validator for supporting such common
thing like marking some custom field to be mandatory.

Marek