[keycloak-user] Can I apply SSO using key cloak for different application

Ismail Shaik ismail117 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:09:25 EST 2015

Hi

This is Ismail , I want to use SSO mechanism to apply for different
applications which are running on different web applications

for example one python and angular application is running on Ngenix web
server and and other applications running on Jboss . Can I configure the
python application on key cloak so that I can use the same credentials from
my LDAP ?

Please let know , appreciate your responses.

--
Thanks,
Ismail Shaik - 908 922 9571