[keycloak-user] Can I apply SSO using key cloak for different application

Ismail Shaik ismail117 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 16:21:53 EST 2015

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the quick response, I am using the SAML 2.0 through key cloak.

My basic question is  "How can I configure Python Application in key
cloak?". I saw all your you tube videos initially you created applications
and then created roles and users and then made changes to those
applications like creating key cloak.json and changes in web.xml file .

But for python application how can I configure and add all those changes
you applied before and deploy as : jboss .

Do i need to take another approach for this python application ?.

I am able to create the user federation which used my LDAP the test is
successful.

appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Ismail Shaik.

On Thu, Nov 19, 2015 at 3:14 PM, Bill Burke <bburke at redhat.com> wrote:

> There are 2 options for your python app:
>
> * Use Keycloak Proxy in front of Ngenix.  See our docs for more details.
> * Use Apache HTTPD + mod-auth-mellon (SAML) in front of your python app.
>

> On 11/19/2015 4:09 PM, Ismail Shaik wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > This is Ismail , I want to use SSO mechanism to apply for different
> > applications which are running on different web applications
> >
> > for example one python and angular application is running on Ngenix web
> > server and and other applications running on Jboss . Can I configure the
> > python application on key cloak so that I can use the same credentials
> > from my LDAP ?
> >
> > Please let know , appreciate your responses.
> >

> > --
> > Thanks,
> > Ismail Shaik - 908 922 9571

> Bill Burke