[keycloak-user] Best practice: Server to Server authentication

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Fri Nov 20 07:48:00 EST 2015

Hi,

am I understand correctly that you have:
1) UI application, which handles redirection to keycloak login screen
etc. and have access token available
2) REST Application 1
3) REST Application 2

The user wants to send accessToken to RESTApp1 and this RESTApp1 wants
to send another REST request to RESTApp2. Is it correct? I wonder that
you can just send same accessToken used for RESTApp1 for authentication
to RESTApp2. Or am I not understand correctly your environment?

Marek