[keycloak-user] [OAuth2.0] Authorization grant & Get token urls

Pavel Maslov pavel.masloff at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 07:58:40 EST 2015

Hey Marek,

As far as I understood, adapters are used on the Resourse side (e.g. the
API  you would like to secure with Keycloak).
Here, I am calling the API (resource) from a 3rd party application
(client). First it needs a user's consent to use the API on his behalf.
Then it gets the auth_code, which is then used to obtain the access token.
Then the client is free to utilize the API on behalf of the user.

Does the Keycloak auth workflow differ slightly from the standard OAuth2.0
procedure? Or am I missing something?
Thanks.

Regards,
Pavel Maslov, MSc