[keycloak-user] [OAuth2.0] Authorization grant & Get token urls

Pavel Maslov pavel.masloff at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 03:38:14 EST 2015

>From your message I don't see how you can use Keycloak adapters for a Java
client application (no UI) to access an API secured with Keycloak. The API
resource is secured with Keycloak and is using Keycloak adapter. The client
app should invoke those two URLs (or just the second one for direct
grants). I can see you only have a Javascript library (adapter) for this
purpose.

Regards,
Pavel Maslov, MS
oPAC fellow at Cosylab