[keycloak-user] mobile security

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 04:48:08 EST 2015

Depends on what type of mobile application you are writing. If it's a
Cordova (hybrid) app then you can use keycloak.js, which has built-in
support for Cordova. We have an example for it. If you are writing native
mobile applications take a look at AeroGear, they have native integration
available for Keycloak (
https://aerogear.org/docs/guides/security/oauth2-guide/).