[keycloak-user] Planned support of Node.js, RAILS, GRAILS, and other non-Java applications

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Tue Nov 24 05:27:04 EST 2015

Hi!

On Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 10:51 AM, Brose, Sascha <sascha.brose at adesso.ch>
wrote:

>  Is this support already in developement or when is it planned for? Will
> there also be support for scripting languages, e.g. PHP?

Earlier this year I did a PoC for using Keycloak from a PHP application,
and contributed some code[1] to add a provider for PHP League's OAuth 2.0
Client[2].

[1] https://github.com/stevenmaguire/oauth2-keycloak
[2] https://github.com/thephpleague/oauth2-client

Please have a look if it suits your needs although it will probably need
some additional work depending on which features you want to use.

Best regards,
Thomas