[keycloak-user] Adapter installation

Ataraxus atx at binaryninja.de
Tue Nov 24 05:38:34 EST 2015

Hey guys,

facing again some issues with deploying the adapters. In my setup
Keycloak runs on a seperate machine and JBoss on which the actual app is
running on a machine which is provisioned. Since I have only
webinterface access to my JBoss app server, is there a way to install
the Adapter as EAR, WAR or something which i can do through the
webinterface?