[keycloak-user] Wildfly 9?

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 13:26:18 EST 2015

On 24 November 2015 at 17:37, Paul Blair <pblair at clearme.com> wrote:

> I've been reading that the Wildfly management console can be secured using
> Keycloak as of Wildfly 9. Would it be hazardous to do that with the console
> for the Keycloak server itself? Is there a straightforward way to deploy
> Keycloak onto Wildfly 9?

Where did you read it? AFAIK it's not ready yet, certainly not in WildFly 9.

Not sure what you mean about console for Keycloak server. The Keycloak
servers admin console has always been secured with Keycloak.

You can add Keycloak server overlay to an existing WildFly 9. Read the docs
for instructions. We will move to WildFly 10 once Final is released and we
won't support adding the overlay to WildFly 9 anymore.