[keycloak-user] Configuration options SPI implementation

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 05:57:25 EST 2015

On 24/11/15 15:04, Frank van Veen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently i am setting up a user federation. Right now it is possible
> to add text fields to the user federation configuration page.
>
> Is it also possible to add buttons and other elements?

Yes, for text fields. You don't even need to do any changes on UI side,
you just need to properly implement your
UserFederationProviderFactory.getConfigurationOptions() . See the
federation example ( examples/providers/federation-provider ) for more
details.

With buttons it's more tricky. We don't officially support this way.
Here you will likely need to implement custom UI page and change some of
our angular files (like configure the page in app.js and possibly add
new controller etc). You can figure it from existing LDAP federation
provider, which doesn't use the "generic" federation provider page.

Marek