[keycloak-user] Email is unique within one realm

Sebastian Olscher sebastian.olscher at traveltainment.de
Wed Nov 25 09:57:32 EST 2015

This receives importance if we are talking about users which will be used by a system and not a human person. These users may have the same responsible contact person as there is a system using this account and no real human. The contact person is identified by the email address. Our own specific information will be designed as user attributes.

For example:

Username: sys_customer1
Email address: sebastian.olscher at traveltainment.de<mailto:sebastian.olscher at traveltainment.de> (Email address of the contact person who is responsible for this user)
User attribute: Key=customer, Value=customer1

Username: sys_customer2