[keycloak-user] Implementation of Keycloak (SAML) with Google Apps

Thomas Schweizer-Bolzonello thomas at schweizer.fr
Wed Nov 25 17:33:09 EST 2015

Hello Marek,

Thanks for pointing me on this ressource. Very useful.
I'm now on these settings :

Client ID : googleapps
Name : My Test Saml
Enabled : On
Include AuthnStatement : On
Sign Assertions : On (RSA_SHA256, EXCLUSIVE)
Client Signature Required : On
Name ID Format : email
IDP Initiated SSO URL Name : googleapps
==
Assertion Consumer Service Redirect Binding URL :
https://www.google.com/a/mydomain.com/acs

When I'm accessing (manually or set via Google Admin console in SSO
settings) the following URL :
https://xyz/realms/myrealmname/protocol/saml/googleapps .. i'm facing
a totally blank page

Error in Wildfly log :
23:25:04,136 WARN  [org.jboss.resteasy.core.ExceptionHandler] (default
task-107) failed to execute: javax.ws.rs.NotFoundException: Could not
find resource for full path:
https://xyz/realms/myrealmname/protocol/saml/googleapps

Any idea ?

Thanks