[keycloak-user] Mobile SSO - web brower+ native iOS

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Thu Nov 26 06:26:02 EST 2015

Months ago we had such requirement for FeedHenry. The fact, is that SAML
2.0 is not mobile friendly, due to the multiple redirects between SP, IdP
and the Web Browser.

The best you can do, like already mentioned by Stian is to make use of
OpenID or make use of Webviews. But with Webviews, you have to deal with
the annoying login prompt every time.

If you are interested about the work on it, take a look at:

https://github.com/feedhenry-templates?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=saml

I hope it helps.