[keycloak-user] Fwd: any reference document on Keycloak SAML SP configuration

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Thu Nov 26 09:18:20 EST 2015

How are you building your war that uses the filter?  What app server are
you deploying it?  As stated in the docs, you need this dependency and
this should bring in all the additional dependencies this artifact has:

  <dependency>
                 <groupId>org.keycloak</groupId>

<artifactId>keycloak-saml-servlet-filter-adapter</artifactId>
                 <version>1.6.1.Final</version>
             </dependency>

Its a USA holiday today and tomorrow.  I'll look into it maybe tomorrow
if I get home early, definitely monday.  There are examples, but not for
the filter, just the adapter.  examples/saml/...

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com