[keycloak-user] Can not logout from demo broker

Andrej Prievalsky ado.boj.83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:09:16 EST 2015

Hi all,

I go through Marko's instruction and as I already wrote him result is now
successful.

Now I am in state, that under /opt/ I have 2 subdirectories
- wildfly-9.0.1.Final
and
-keycloak (unziped from keycloak-demo-1.3.1.Final.zip)

In wildfly-9.0.1.Final/domain/configuration/domain-modify.xml we have our
modified domain.xml which runs with our modified "ha" profile and our
groups and servers
In keycloack/domain/configuration/domain.xml is set configuration for
keycloak in "ha" profile
Now I can switching between wildfly and keycloak.
But in future I would like to incorporate keycloak inside our
domain-modify.xml.

Last time you wrote me, that keycloak-overlay have to run with

   - keycloak-wf9-adapter-dist.zip. Should I used keycloak-overlay with
   adapter for merge my wildfly with keycloak-overlay or should I merge
   domain-modify.xml and domain.xml?
   -