[keycloak-user] How to enable Infinispan cache for realms, users and user sessions in Keycloak 1.6.1?

Lohitha Chiranjeewa kalc04 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 09:49:42 EST 2015

Bill,

This particular load test consists of four API calls, starts with
authentication:

1) Invoke {host}/auth/realms/xxxx/protocol/openid-connect/token with "
username={username}&password={password}&grant_type=password" as the body -
we get the Access Token from this and use it for subsequent API calls
2) Get user by User ID
3) Get Realm Roles of above user
4) Get Client Roles of a single given client for above user

We run this test suite with concurrent threads (same superuser for
authentication, but steps 2,3,4 for different users). But with our 2 highly
available M3-Medium server setup, it is impossible to go beyond 10-15
threads w/o the processor hitting 100% usage.

During the tests, we see millions (figuratively) of invalidation logs like
this:
[2015-11-30 14:32:08.0823], DEBUG,
org.infinispan.interceptors.InvalidationInterceptor Timer-2 - Cache
[dev-idm-a1] replicating
InvalidateCommand{keys=[40113545-5069-47c4-bf1c-8f58a303caf6]}

Regards,
Lohitha.