[keycloak-user] Fwd: Keycloak service provider Metadata support for SAML support

Arulkumar Ponnusamy parul.com at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 11:20:33 EST 2015

Hi Bill,
Thanks for the reply. I am not referring about generating SP entity
descriptor. I have Entity descriptor and want to use entity descriptor with
keycloak SAML SP.  I have attached the sample piketlink-SP metadata for
reference.

I picketlink, we have picketlink.xml, where we can tell the service
provider to read IDP entity descriptor from file. Example as below

        <MetaDataProvider
ClassName="org.picketlink.identity.federation.core.saml.md.providers.FileBasedEntitiesMetadataProvider">
            <Option Key="FileName"
Value="/WEB-INF/classes/idp-metadata.xml"/>
        </MetaDataProvider>

However, when I looked at our Keycloak SAML configuration
schema(keycloak_saml_adapter_1_6.xsd) I don't see any such elements where
we can tell the SP to read the IDP entity data from IDP metadata.