[keycloak-user] User Federaion: sending emails

Scott Rossillo srossillo at smartling.com
Mon Nov 30 13:00:09 EST 2015

You can use the federation provider to check the password in the legacy store and then save the password to Keycloak in:

UserFederationProvider.validCredentials(RealmModel realm, UserModel user, List<UserCredentialModel> input);

If you really want to send and email for them to pick a new password, you’d probably want to trigger that behavior for the above method.

Scott Rossillo
Smartling | Senior Software Engineer
srossillo at smartling.com

 <http://www.sigstr.com/>