[keycloak-user] Fwd: Keycloak service provider Metadata support for SAML support

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Nov 30 13:17:53 EST 2015

On 11/30/2015 11:20 AM, Arulkumar Ponnusamy wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> Thanks for the reply. I am not referring about generating SP entity
> descriptor. I have Entity descriptor and want to use entity descriptor
> with keycloak SAML SP.  I have attached the sample piketlink-SP metadata
> for reference.

You are talking about using the IDP entity descriptor within SP config?
  Yeah, I don't support that yet.  I've put in a JIRA.

FYI, the SP entity descriptor is not used by Picketlink SP.  It is
missing information like the private key.  The SP entity descriptor is
used for registering with the IDP.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat