[keycloak-user] Redirect to keycloak only for certain content-types

Giriraj Sharma giriraj.sharma27 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 10:54:00 EDT 2015

Hi,

One possible way is to put nginx as a reverse proxy in between browser and
Keycloak server instance. You can dig around using *$content_type* embedded
variable of nginx *ngx_http_core_module* or may be *nginx_rewrite* module
and a simple tweak (may be an if statement in nginx server/location block
config) will help you in achieving the required. Based on the value of
content-type header, you can proxy-pass the requests to a different
upstream server via nginx.

Cheers,

On Fri, Oct 2, 2015 at 2:19 PM, Tair Sabirgaliev <tair.sabirgaliev at bee.kz>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to setup login redirection only for certain content types?
> I want to redirect only when the browser asks for text/html. For other
> types
> either 40x or Authorization challenge.
>
> --
> Tair Sabirgaliev
> Bee Software, LLP

Giriraj Sharma
about.me/girirajsharma
<http://about.me/girirajsharma?promo=email_sig>
 Giriraj Sharma,
Department of Computer Science
National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
Himachal Pradesh, India 177005