[keycloak-user] Search by client roles & search by custom attributes

Travis De Silva traviskds at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 16:51:52 EDT 2015

I too raised this requirement on the forum a few days back. (mine was just
search by client role but to be able to search by custom attribute will be
a bonus for me)

Mark wanted me to raise a Jira which I just did and referred to my forum
topic link and this one. Please feel free to add further comments against
the Jira case

https://issues.jboss.org/browse/KEYCLOAK-1902