[keycloak-user] Custom theme - modifying HTML files

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 01:49:15 EDT 2015

Not sure what you mean about page caching is witched off. In the admin
console the pages are just static html pages so you can disable caching by
setting staticMaxAge to -1 (sere
http://keycloak.github.io/docs/userguide/html/themes.html). Angular also
caches pages so you may need to also do a force refresh (ctrl+f5) or even
disable caching altogether (in Chrome you can do this through developer
tools.