[keycloak-user] Social Account Linking support in Keycloak.

Revanth Ayalasomayajula revanth at arvindinternet.com
Tue Oct 6 06:15:25 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have an application secured using keycloak 1.5. I have a situation where
in an user is registered  using a social login(say facebook). Now if i
login the user using another social login(say google+) using the same email
address as the former social login(fb) it say's that the user is already
registered and gives an error. Is there any way to link two accounts that
use the same email address but from two different social accounts or Is
there a way in which keycloak recognizes the email address and the log's in
the respective user.

Thanks.