[keycloak-user] Issue to migrate MongoDB database from Keycloak version 1.2.0 to 1.5.0

Marek Posolda mposolda at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 06:58:54 EDT 2015

Another question: Are you seeing admin clients in master realm for all
your realms in admin console? For example, assuming you have 2 realms
"master" and "foo" . When you go to master and you check clients, are
you seeing both "master-realm" and "foo-realm" clients in the list?

Feel free to create JIRA (ideally with info about mongo version and
about your realms and if those admin clients in master realm are available)

Thanks,
Marek