[keycloak-user] Role to claim mapping

Gonzalo López lopez.m.gonzalo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:54:00 EDT 2015

I finally made it work.

The problem I was having was that the provider was not taking the
information from the access token because the provider I created in
Keycloak B was not a "Keycloak OpenID Connect" provider, was just OpenID
Connect, so It didnt try to get the info from the access token cause it
does't have to be a jwt token.

Thank you