[keycloak-user] [1.5.0] KC Issue with filters

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 09:08:22 EDT 2015

Servlet Filters will *NEVER* execute until authentication and
authorization is complete.   Keycloak adapter acts as a built in servlet
security mechanism and built-in servlet security mechanisms (BASIC,
FORM, etc.) need to pass authz before any Filters are executed.

On 10/11/2015 4:11 AM, Hristo Stoyanov wrote:
> Hi all,
> has anyone seen a situation where this KC declaration in a WEB.XML:
>
>      <security-constraint>
>
>          <web-resource-collection>
>
>              <web-resource-name>Login</web-resource-name>
>
>              <url-pattern>/app-login</url-pattern>
>
>          </web-resource-collection>
>
>          <auth-constraint>
>
>              <role-name>*</role-name>
>
>          </auth-constraint>
>
>      </security-constraint>
>

> will suppress any filters with the same usrl-pattern and under what
> circumstances could  this happen:
>

> <filter-mapping>
>
>          <filter-name>ErraiLoginRedirectFilter</filter-name>
>
>          <url-pattern>/app-login</url-pattern>
>
>      </filter-mapping>
>

> You can see the full details of my issue in this thread:
>
> https://developer.jboss.org/message/941862#941862

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com