[keycloak-user] Keycloak to set up Teams and Organizations

Thomas Raehalme thomas.raehalme at aitiofinland.com
Tue Oct 13 12:59:27 EDT 2015

Hi!

Would be great if you could include access control so that you can
administer people in group A but not in group B.

I understand that this request partially overlaps with multi-tenancy but
sometimes you want to have a single instance with separated administrators.
You could have, for example, a SaaS application where creating separate
instances doesn't make sense.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Thomas