[keycloak-user] Unable to Add Role Mappings Via REST API in 1.5.1

Edem Morny emorny at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 08:30:14 EDT 2015

Hi,

I'm having issues migrating my application from keycloak 1.2.1.Final to
1.5.1.Final.

I already had working code that enables us to create users and assign
role mappings to those users via the REST api. However, whiles testing
the application for migrating to 1.5.1, I get a 404 when application
attempts to add rolemappings to users via the REST api. The REST
invocation to create the user actually works, its the subsequent
invocation to add role-mappings that fails with the 404.

Do you have any idea what has changed?