[keycloak-user] Integration in a federation of identity provider liek shibolleth

Stian Thorgersen sthorger at redhat.com
Wed Oct 21 03:13:46 EDT 2015

One flow that I've considered would be:

1. Ask for email only
2. Lookup user, if user is found and has link to IdP redirect directly to
IdP
3. Go through list of IdPs - each IdP would have a email domain associated
with it. If one matches the provided email redirect to IdP
4. If neither 2 or 3 matches then display ask for password. As we know the
user know we can also ask for OTP on the same page if user has OTP enabled

Is that a flow that would work for you?