[keycloak-user] Integration in a federation of identity provider liek shibolleth

Jérôme Blanchard jayblanc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 03:21:06 EDT 2015

Actually, my internal keycloak users use only a login for authentication
but I suppose it is possible to ask for the internal keycloak email first.
I think in my use case, a simple choice list for using a federation and the
login/password on the left is great. Storing the latest used IdP in a
cookie will increase the user experience for federated users.
Your flow is great also but in my case I don't know the proportion of
internal users and federated users... so I think keeping a visible
login/password box is not a big deal for now.
This system will be in production end of year so we'll have feedback at
this time. We also have some existing users that will be migrated as
internal user keycloak.