[keycloak-user] set session cookie domain?

keycloak-user.myq at xoxy.net keycloak-user.myq at xoxy.net
Mon Oct 26 10:21:58 EDT 2015

My goal is to have several web services (which reside at sub1.domain.com,
sub2.domain.com, etc.) all redirect users to auth.domain.com for login.
When a user is logged in and visits one of the web services, the web
service should be able to get the user's identity from a claim signed by
the authentication service (keycloak). The only way I know of to do this is
to pass a claim in a cookie.

Ideally, the web service should be able to verify the identity claim
without needing to emit an HTTP request to the auth service (by verifying
the signature against the realm's public key).

Is keycloak the right choice for this? and if not, do you have any
recommendations?