[keycloak-user] Generate offline token

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Fri Oct 30 10:41:17 EDT 2015

You can obtain tokens from a non-browser client.  We have two types:

session-based tokens:  These are associated with an in-memory(cluster
aware) session and have a short expiration (minutes), but can be
refreshed with a refresh token.  These sessions can be closed
automatically if they are idle too long

offline tokens:  They are persisted and have much longer expiration
times.  They do have timeouts, but these times are generally much longer.

Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat
http://bill.burkecentral.com